- Discover Bhutan’s centuries old trails, encounter rare species of wildlife
- The terrain in Bhutan is rugged and demanding, with little or no inhabitation for a long stretches
- Take yourself into the magical world of the "Thunder Dragon" and leave the pressure and pace of the modern world behind
- Memorable trek into one of the world’s most remote kingdoms
Chomolhari Trek in Bhutan
Trip Code: HDBT0316
- Activities: Trekking & Walking
- Max. Altitude: 2250m/7,382ft.
- Group Size: 2-18
- Trip Seasons: March Through Oct
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
Day 1 ARRIVE IN PARO 2250m/7,382ft.
- ARRIVE IN PARO 2250m/7,382ft.
Day 2 SIGHTSEEINGIN PARO
- SIGHTSEEINGIN PARO
Day 3 PARO TO SHANA / 6 hrs.
- PARO TO SHANA / 6 hrs.
Day 4 SHANA – SOI THANGTHANGKHA – 7 Hrs.
- SHANA – SOI THANGTHANGKHA – 7 Hrs.
Day 5 SOI THANGTHANGKHA – JANGOTHANG – 5 HRS.
- SOI THANGTHANGKHA – JANGOTHANG – 5 HRS.
Day 06 DAY AT LEISURE JONGOTHANG- OPTIONAL WALK
- DAY AT LEISURE JONGOTHANG- OPTIONAL WALK
Day 07 JONGOTHANG – LINGSHI- 6 HRS
- JONGOTHANG – LINGSHI- 6 HRS
Day 08 LINGSHI – SHODU – 8 HRS
- LINGSHI – SHODU – 8 HRS.
Day 09 SODHU- BARSHONG – 6 hrs.
- SODHU- BARSHONG – 6 hrs.
Day 10 BARSHONG – DOLAMKENCHO- 5 Hrs.
- BARSHONG – DOLAMKENCHO- 5 Hrs.
Day 11 DOLAMKENCHO- DODENA-THIMPU- 4 HRS.
- DOLAMKENCHO- DODENA-THIMPU- 4 HRS
Day 12 SIGHTSEEING IN THIMPU - PARO
- SIGHTSEEING IN THIMPU - PARO
Day 13 FINAL DEPARTURE FROM BHUTAN
- FINAL DEPARTURE FROM BHUTAN
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Local tour/trek leader from Himalayan Dreams
- Exclusive tented accommodation during the trek and luxury accommodation in Paro and Thimpu.
- Inclusive of all meals
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Monuments fees inclusive of Government taxes and applicable trekking fees Camping Crew, cooks and helpers inclusive of necessary kitchen and camping equipments Bhutan visa few
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International Air ticket
- Travel insurance, optional tipping or gratuities to trek leader and crew
- Nature of personal expenses such as telephone, bar bill alcoholic beverages