- Find true sense of isolation while crossing two incredible high passes - French Pass (5360m/18,192 ft) and Dhampus Pass (5250m/17520ft).
- Camping at Dhaulagiri Base Camp, rugged terrain, walking on the moraine and glacier. Dhaulagiri is the 7th highest mountain in the world and was discovered in 1808. This white mountain justifies a magnificent peak rising as a giant shoulder of shining ice and snow.
- Offers an excellent and rare views of both the Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna massifs Watch Sita Chuchura, Tukuche Peak, Dhaulari I, Kukut Himal and Tashi Kang stretch to the sky.
- Enjoy our fully equipped camping trek including three hearty meals prepared by our cooks. Spend your night in Pokhara at the end of the trip. Visit ancient palaces, temples and spiritual places in Kathmandu.
Dhaulagiri Loop and French Pass Trekking
Trip Code: HDTD101
- Activities: Trekking & Walking
- Max. Altitude: 5360m /18192 ft.[French Pass] ▲
- Group Size: 02 - 12
- Trip Seasons: March – May/October - November
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4264 ft)arrive in kathmandu
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4264 ft)
Day 02 Kathmandu: Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
- Kathmandu: Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
Day 03 FLY TO POKHARA DRIVE TO DARBANG (1100m/3600 ft)
- FLY TO POKHARA DRIVE TO DARBANG (1100m/3600 ft)
Day 04 TREK TO DHARAPANI (1200m/3950 ft) - 7 hrs.
- TREK TO DHARAPANI (1200m/3950 ft) - 7 hrs.
Day 05 TREK TO MURI (1800m/5900 ft)- 7 hrs.
- TREK TO MURI (1800m/5900 ft)- 7 hrs.
Day 06 TREK TO BAGAR (2080m/6825 ft) - 6 hrs.
- TREK TO BAGAR (2080m/6825 ft) - 6 hrs.
Day 07 TREK TO DOBANG (2430m/ 7975 ft) - 7 hrs.
- TREK TO DOBANG (2430m/ 7975 ft) - 7 hrs.
Day 08 TREK TO SALLAGHARI (2820m/9260 ft) - 6-7 hrs.
- TREK TO SALLAGHARI (2820m/9260 ft) - 6-7 hrs.
Day 09 TREK TO ITALIAN BASE CAMP (3500m/11,485 ft) - 4 - 5 hrs.
- TREK TO ITALIAN BASE CAMP (3500m/11,485 ft) - 4 - 5 hrs.
Day 10 TREK TO JAPANESE BASE CAMP (4100m/13, 455 ft) - 4 hrs.
- TREK TO JAPANESE BASE CAMP (4100m/13, 455 ft) - 4 hrs.
Day 11 TREK TO DHAULAGIRI BASE CAMP (4550m/14, 928 ft) - 4 hrs.
- TREK TO DHAULAGIRI BASE CAMP (4550m/14, 928 ft) - 4 hrs.
Day 12 TREK TO HIDDEN VALLEY (4860m/15,945 ft) - CROSS FRENCH PASS (5360M). 8 - 9 hrs.
- TREK TO HIDDEN VALLEY (4860m/15,945 ft) - CROSS FRENCH PASS (5360M). 8 - 9 hrs.
Day 13 TREK TO ALUBARI (3900m/12, 800 ft) - CROSS DHAMPUS PASS (5250m/ 17, 225 ft) - 9 hrs.
- TREK TO ALUBARI (3900m/12, 800 ft) - CROSS DHAMPUS PASS (5250m/ 17, 225 ft) - 9 hrs.
Day 14 TREK TO JOMSOM (2670m / 8,760 ft ) - 5 hrs.
- TREK TO JOMSOM (2670m / 8,760 ft ) - 5 hrs.
Day 15 FLY TO POKHARA
- FLY TO POKHARA
Day 16 FLY TO KATHMANDU
- FLY TO KATHMANDU
Day 17 KATHMANDU FREE DAY
- KATHMANDU FREE DAY
day 18 FINAL DEPARTURE
- Final departure!
- International and domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle and check - in assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu [4 Star] with breakfast based on double occupancy
- Welcome dinner with live Nepalese culture program at Bhojan Griha
- Guided sightseeing tour as per the itinerary with applicable entrance fee
- Domestic flights – Kathmandu – Pokhara/Kathmandu, Pokhara-Jomsom/Pokhara with an extra 5kg luggage allowance and cargo charges
- English Trekking Guide, supporting sherpas and necessary porters (two clients will get a porter) with complete insurance protection
- Fully camping trek inclusive of 2 men tent, dining tent and table & seating chair, toilet tent with necessary kitchen equipment and provision of all meals on the trek
- All applicable trekking and entrance fees
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu as per the itinerary
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Nepal visa fee (check latest travel to Nepal link)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Medical and Personal travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, bottled water, alcoholic drinks and bar bills.
- Applicable incurred cost due to cancelled or delayed flights.
- Rescue evacuation in case of emergency
Dates and Price
Small Group Departure
|Start Dates||End Dates||Size||Price (per person)||Remarks||Availability||Booking|
|Oct 05, 2019||Oct 22, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 2499||-||Open||Book Now|
|Oct 12, 2019||Oct 29, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 2499||-||Open||Book Now|
If the dates are not workable for you, chose your own date for a private trip.
Open This trip is OPEN for booking
Request On Request: You can book this trip on REQUEST
Closed SOLD OUT and no further booking is possible for this date