Everest Base Camp Trek
Trip Code: HDE01
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
- One of the greatest mountain walks in the world, which takes you to Kala Pattar, where you most likely will experience the sense of nirvana that comes with the achievement of this spectacular and epic journey.
- Legendary walk to Everest Base Camp through Khumbu Valley of Nepal
- Enjoy accommodation is in a comfortable lodge, handpicked by our local guides
- Visit ancient palaces, temples and spiritual places in Kathmandu
- Trip Duration: 15-30 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking & Walking
- Trip Grade: Streneous
- Group Size: 2 - 12
- Trip Seasons: August through Dec / March and April
- Price: $1501 - $2500
- Max. Altitude: 5,545 M / 18, 193’
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
Day 01 ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU [1,300m/4,243’]
- Flight After several hours’ on your jet, will take on at TIA (Tribhuban International Airport). We will be awaiting your arrival there. Our own vehicles will drive you to the pre-arranged hotel with required supplies on BB plan (bed and breakfast). After your refreshment, we’ll dine in the same table as our crew introduction dinner for the evening.
- Welcome Dinner
Day 02 SIGHTSEEING IN KATHMANDU, PREPARING FOR THE TREK
- As our itinerary we will meet you at your hotel in the morning. By the time you are require to finish your breakfast. We will come there with our vehicle and take you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath and Swoyambhunath respectively for city orientation. Required information and briefing will be provided by our professional tour guide.
Day 03 FLY FROM KATHMANDU TO LUKLA [,2860m/9,883’] TREK TO PHAKDING [2610m/8562]
- We excuse us! We have to wake you up early in the morning. Early morning flight might be very much scenic if weather in your side. Thrilling flight with twin utter for half an hour we get to the gateway of Mount Everest (Lukla). After few minutes break and fixing all our gears and backpacks we start to hit the hills. Whole part of trekking to the Namche we follow the Dhudh Koshi (milky river). We’ll end our day at Phakding valley (8562.992 fit).
Day 04 TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAR [3,440M / 11,290’]
- We will provide you early wakeup call. We assure that, at possible places and lodges we’ll provide you basin with hot water. After your refreshment buffet hot breakfast will be served. After the breakfast we should be all set to continue our day destination. Today we ascend on a labyrinthine path for 5-6 hours including lunch break on the way at nice and hygienic place. Our on duty guide will provide you required information and important guidance. Please ask anything you want to know about (habitants, mountain and the vegetation) you see on the track. This is our second day of proper trekking. We follow the Dudhkoshi River all along the way. There are several settlements on the track. Manjo where is the Sagarmatha National Park check post. Please enter your name and required information. For your easy please let this to do to your guide. He could help you. After the village call Jorsalle through a suspension bridge. There is another high bridge. This could be the highest bridge of this region. Tonight we will stay at Namche.3 courses of meal will be served in between 6pm to 7pm for dinner. Our day will be full stop at Namche and accommodation will be in hygienic shelter.
Day 05 NAMCHE BAZAR - REST AND EXPLORATION DAY
- Late morning wakeup call reoccurs. We do nothing for the day beside four hours of hiking to Thame as acclimatization. We suggest you all to spend your day as you wish. There are several hangings i.e., internet, few pubs, visit Tibetan market and beautiful Mt. Thamserku view. Overnight accommodation will be at the same lodge and same course of meal with different palatability.
Day 06 TREK TO TENGBOCHE [3,860m / 12,660’]
- Do not get irritated with the phrase “Good morning sir/madam!” this is our wakeup call. Hot bowl of water on the basin will be served on your door step. Please! Accept it and make ready yourself for breakfast. When you emptied the plate we ascend and descend for the day. The trail wanders down through the forest crosses the Imja Khola’s seething waters on a plank bridge. The climb to Pangbuche, site of Khumbu’s oldest gompas where yeti and hand relics are displayed. Tea/ toilet and lunch break, we’ll prefer to stop in your needed time. Our day walking will be finished at Tengboche near by the big monastery. Same kind of dining facilities will be provided. Inclusive: nice Mt. Amadablam (6856mt.) view all along the way. Once you continue the airstrip flat settlement you could stop for cup of tea and little rest. The trail descends down to the Dudhkoshi where there are several small hotel/lodges and series of picturesque water-driven prayer wheels. A steep ascent brings you to the Tengboche. Tea/ toilet and lunch break, we’ll prefer to stop in your needed time. Our day walking will be finished at Tengboche near by the big monastery. Same kind of dining facilities will be provided. Inclusive: nice Mt. Amadablam (6856mt.) view all along the way. If it is in winter you’ll feel heavenly. The snow surrounding might make you feel your next travel plan wouldn’t go far from this country.
Day 07 TREK TO DINGBOCHE [4,360M / 14,305’]
- Morning prayer at Monastery will wake you up. Little walk and visit to the monastery before breakfast is reccomended. This monastery is rebuild after destroyed by fire original buildimg in 1989 AD. Please stretch your body and get ready to have hot breakfast. After the breakfast pack your day pack and wait for small briefing from your guide which may useful for the day walk. From the confluence of the Imja Khola and Labuche kholas, the left hand trail climbs gradually to Pheriche, an unimpressive settlement with tea shops and trekkers’ medical post midway windswept valley where you could take some medical suggestion from the HRA volunteers.
Day 08 REST DAY IN DINGBOCHE- SIDE EXCURSION
- Rest day in Dingboche
Day 09 TREK TO LOBUCHE [4,930/16,175’ ]
- TREK TO LOBUCHE [4,930/16,175’ ]
Day 10 TREK TO GORAKSHEP [5,288M/ 17, 350’]- EVEREST BASE CAMP [5,360 M/17,585]
- TREK TO GORAKSHEP [5,288M/ 17, 350’]-
EVEREST BASE CAMP [5,360 M/17,585]
- TREK TO GORAKSHEP [5,288M/ 17, 350’]-
Day 11 TREK TO KALAPATHAR 5,545 M / 18, 193’]-LOBUCHE
- TREK TO KALAPATHAR 5,545 M / 18, 193’]-LOBUCHE
Day 12 TREK BACK TO PANGBOCHE [ 3,985 M/ 13,074’]
- TREK BACK TO PANGBOCHE [ 3,985 M/ 13,074’]
Day 13 TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAR
- TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAR
Day 14 TREK TO PHAKDING
- TREK TO PHAKDING
Day 15 TREK TO LUKLA
- TREK TO LUKLA
Day 16 FLY TO KATHMANDU
- FLY TO KATHMANDU
Day 17 REST DAY IN KATHMANDU
- Rest Day in Kathmandu
DAY 18 FINAL DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
- FINAL DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
- International and domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle and arrival assistance inclusive of porterage charges
- Twin sharing Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Welcome dinner with live Nepalese culture program at an Authentic Nepalese Restaurant
- Guided sightseeing tour as per the itinerary with applicable entrance fee
- Domestic flights, applicable taxes with cargo charges
- Provision of all meals on the trek
- All necessary trekking permits and conservation entrance fees
- All ground transportation by A/C luxury vehicle
- Professional multi-lingual trekking and tour guide, porters and their insurance
- Nepal visa fee (check latest travel to Nepal link)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, bar bills.
- Applicable incurred cost due to cancelled or delayed flights.
A Day In Your Trek :
A trek-day starts around 6 a.m. with a cup of tea/coffee. After packing your duffel and day-pack a breakfast of porridge/muesli/cornflakes/Tibetan bread/egg with tea or coffee is served.The day's trek starts around 7.30-8.00 a.m. Porters carry all luggage and equipment. All you need to carry in your day-pack are a water bottle, rain/wind jacket, camera and other small items you may need on the trail. All trekkers walk at their own pace accompanied by the trekking guide. With larger groups there is a "lead" and "sweep" Sherpa, providing support throughout.
The morning's walk to the lunch spot takes about three hours. Around mid-day we usually stop on the way for a simple hot lunch. After hiking for three to four hours in the afternoon, the campsite, is usually reached between 3-4 p.m. In the late afternoon and evening you can relax, wash, read or take a walk nearby. The evening meal is served between 6 and 7 p.m. in the dining room or in the dining tent if it is a camping trek. After dinner the guide will brief trekkers on the next day's hike.
Each day's hike is planned so that trekkers have time to see, photograph and explore the countryside. Anyone who is healthy and fit, enjoys the outdoors and hiking will qualify to participate in our treks.
Our trekking guide is a highly experienced/ government certified mountain guide who will lead the trek. Our primary concern is to let you enjoy your trip at your maximum level. While you are on a trek, our Nepali guides and porters will ensure that you are well looked after. The guide is in overall charge and takes responsibility to organize the trek en route and manage to deal with the local people and porters. Interacting with your guides is also a fun and informative way to gain local insights and you can pick up a bit of language and others skills that can make your trek much more enjoyable.
Food And Accommodation During Trek:
We have chosen the best lodges for this trek. They are the very finest in the Annapurna region, offering stupendous mountain views as well as easy access to villages. You will enjoy private rooms with en suite facilities and delicious meals served by experienced cooks. There will be clean and fresh running water inside the hotel/lodges on the trek.
High Altitude Sickness and Safety:
Anyone can be affected by Altitude Sickness. However, our itineraries are specifically designed to minimize the risks associated with trekking to high altitudes by building in acclimatization and rest days. In the event of any symptoms we will ensure that the individual descends to a lower altitude to achieve a quick recovery.
Altitude sickness is caused by abrupt change from low elevations to high altitudes.
Mild symptoms include: headache, shortness of breath, light-headache, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, mild nausea or vomiting, and fatigue. Our guide will not allow you to go too high too fast and are prepared to adjust the pace if necessary, so risk of ACUTE MOUNTAIN SICKNESS (AMS) is extremely low. On rare occasions, if this occurs to yourself or if you notice symptoms in a fellow trekker, please tell your guide immediately.
A comprehensive first aid kit is carried on the trek. However we advise you to carry your own personal first aid kit which includes specific items of preference.
Dates and Price
Small Group Departure
|Start Dates||End Dates||Size||Price (per person)||Remarks||Availability||Booking|
|Mar 03, 2019||Mar 20, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1890||Booking open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
|Mar 12, 2019||Mar 29, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1890||Booking open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
|Apr 03, 2019||Apr 20, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1890||Booking open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
|Apr 10, 2019||Apr 27, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1890||Booking open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
If the dates are not workable for you, chose your own date for a private trip.
Open This trip is OPEN for booking
Request On Request: You can book this trip on REQUEST
Closed SOLD OUT and no further booking is possible for this date
Book this trip as a private departure
for any group size, big or smallBOOK NOW
What you see in this trip