Everest Experience Flight
Trip Code: HDMTNF
Let us take you to a breathtaking mountain flight to view the highest mountains on earth, departing from Kathmandu. During the flight you will encounter the tallest mountains on earth. This flight takes you to the closest possible aerial views of Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga and the Tibetan Plateau.
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
- Fly over Namche village, Gokyao Valley with its scenic lake then to Lobuche. Panoramic view of the famous mountains like Thamaserku, Amadablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, Khumbila.
- Mount Everest, standing tall in-front of you.
- An experience that will keep you spellbound for a very very long time.
- You will be allowed enough ground time to enjoy and take photographs and relax in the pristine location of the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Trip Duration: 1-7 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Family Holidays, Helicopter Tour
- Trip Grade: Soft Adventure
- Group Size: 01 - 18
- Trip Seasons: Feb - Mar / April - Nov
- Price: $500 - $1500
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
Day 01 KATHMANDU TO EVEREST/KATHMANDU
- Transfer to the domestic terminal for a one hour, breathtaking mountain flight to view the highest mountains on earth, departing from Kathmandu. During the flight you will encounter the tallest mountains on earth Mt. Everest 8848mt/29029ft. This flight offers you the closest possible aerial views of Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga and the Tibetan Plateau. A flight that takes you deep into the Himalayas, flying into valleys close to the rock face, as close as five nautical miles from the Everest itself.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Airport transfers with an escorts by Private Vehicle
- 1 Hrs. Breathtaking Everest Flight
- Airport Tax
- Nepal visa
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature (laundry, internet, beverages, telephone etc)
- Your insurance and Medical expenses
Click the button to download the PDF version of this tripDownload
Dates and Price
The best time to fly is in the morning. It is during these morning hours that the light and shadows are most spectacular on the mountains. Normally, there are very few flights after 11 AM. If the weather prevents the flights it can be re-scheduled. All flights out of Kathmandu are closely monitored for weather on site at the viewing area.
Flights operate every day throughout the year, although the best viewing season is from September through May. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, your flight will be rescheduled for the following morning.
Currently there are no fixed departure dates for this trip. Please click the button below for the inquiry or you can also book this trip as a private departure with your desired dates.
Book this trip as a private departure
for any group size, big or smallBOOK NOW
What you see in this trip