- Reveals a rich picturesque canvas, filled with dazzling panorama and a multitude of natural wonders
- Mardi Himal Trek offers some of the most astounding views in the Himalayas
- The Mardi Himal Trek is a perfect idea for anyone who seeks a less beaten path
- The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli
- Mardi Himal trek takes us into the heart of the Nepal Himalayas and the grandeur it commands
- Mardi Himal trek offers stunning views of mountains like, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Annapurna I and Machhapuchhre
Mardi Himal Trekking
Trip Code: MHTHD
- Activities: Trekking & Walking
- Max. Altitude: 4,500m /14,763ft.
- Group Size: 2-12
- Trip Seasons: Spring & Autum
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU (1300M/4265.09 FT.)
DAY 02 HALF DAY SIGHTSEEIN IN KATHMANDU
DAY 03 KATHMANDU TO POKHARA
DAY 04 DRIVE TO PHEDI AND TREK TO POTHANA (1925M/6315.61 FT., ABOUT 4 HOURS TREK)
DAY 05 TREK TO FOREST CAMP AT KOKAR (2,600M/8530.18 FT.)- 4 HOURS WALKING.
DAY 06 TREK TO LOW CAMP (3,150M/10334.60 FT.)- 5 HOURS TREKKING.
DAY 07 TREK TO HIGH CAMP (3,700M/12139.10 FT.)- 4 HOURS TREKKING
DAY 08 EXCURSION TO MARDI HIMAL BASE CAMP (4,500M/14763.77 FT.)- 4 HOURS TREKKING.
DAY 09 TREK TO SIDING VILLAGE (1,750M/5741.46 FT.) -6 HOURS WALKING
DAY 10 TREK TO LUMRE AND DRIVE TO POKHARA- 3 HOURS WALKING AND 2 HOURS DRIVING.
DAY 11 DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU
DAY 12 FINAL DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
- International and domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle and arrival assistance inclusive of porterage charges
- Twin sharing Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Welcome dinner with live Nepalese culture program at an Authentic Nepalese Restaurant
- Guided sightseeing tour as per the itinerary with applicable entrance fee
- Domestic flights, applicable taxes with cargo charges
- Provision of all meals on the trek
- All necessary trekking permits and conservation entrance fees
- All ground transportation by A/C luxury vehicle
- Professional multi-lingual trekking and tour guide, porters and their insurance
- International Air Fare
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, bar bills.
- Applicable incurred cost due to cancelled or delayed flights.
A Day In Your Trek :
A trek-day starts around 6 a.m. with a cup of tea/coffee. After packing your duffel and day-pack a breakfast of porridge/muesli/cornflakes/Tibetan bread/egg with tea or coffee is served.The day's trek starts around 7.30-8.00 a.m. Porters carry all luggage and equipment. All you need to carry in your day-pack are a water bottle, rain/wind jacket, camera and other small items you may need on the trail. All trekkers walk at their own pace accompanied by the trekking guide. With larger groups there is a "lead" and "sweep" Sherpa, providing support throughout.
The morning's walk to the lunch spot takes about three hours. Around mid-day we usually stop on the way for a simple hot lunch. After hiking for three to four hours in the afternoon, the campsite, is usually reached between 3-4 p.m. In the late afternoon and evening you can relax, wash, read or take a walk nearby. The evening meal is served between 6 and 7 p.m. in the dining room or in the dining tent if it is a camping trek. After dinner the guide will brief trekkers on the next day's hike.
Each day's hike is planned so that trekkers have time to see, photograph and explore the countryside. Anyone who is healthy and fit, enjoys the outdoors and hiking will qualify to participate in our treks.
Our trekking guide is a highly experienced/ government certified mountain guide who will lead the trek. Our primary concern is to let you enjoy your trip at your maximum level. While you are on a trek, our Nepali guides and porters will ensure that you are well looked after. The guide is in overall charge and takes responsibility to organize the trek en route and manage to deal with the local people and porters. Interacting with your guides is also a fun and informative way to gain local insights and you can pick up a bit of language and others skills that can make your trek much more enjoyable.
Food And Accommodation During Trek:
We have chosen the best lodges for this trek. They are the very finest in the Annapurna region, offering stupendous mountain views as well as easy access to villages. You will enjoy private rooms with en suite facilities and delicious meals served by experienced cooks. There will be clean and fresh running water inside the hotel/lodges on the trek.
High Altitude Sickness and Safety:
Anyone can be affected by Altitude Sickness. However, our itineraries are specifically designed to minimize the risks associated with trekking to high altitudes by building in acclimatization and rest days. In the event of any symptoms we will ensure that the individual descends to a lower altitude to achieve a quick recovery.
Altitude sickness is caused by abrupt change from low elevations to high altitudes.
Mild symptoms include: headache, shortness of breath, light-headache, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, mild nausea or vomiting, and fatigue. Our guide will not allow you to go too high too fast and are prepared to adjust the pace if necessary, so risk of ACUTE MOUNTAIN SICKNESS (AMS) is extremely low. On rare occasions, if this occurs to yourself or if you notice symptoms in a fellow trekker, please tell your guide immediately.
A comprehensive first aid kit is carried on the trek. However we advise you to carry your own personal first aid kit which includes specific items of preference.
Dates and Price
Small Group Departure
|Start Dates||End Dates||Size||Price (per person)||Remarks||Availability||Booking|
|Apr 03, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1485||Booking Open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
|Apr 15, 2019||Apr 26, 2019||02 - 12 people||US$ 1485||Booking Open for Spring 2019||Open||Book Now|
If the dates are not workable for you, chose your own date for a private trip.
Open This trip is OPEN for booking
Request On Request: You can book this trip on REQUEST
Closed SOLD OUT and no further booking is possible for this date
Book this trip as a private departure
for any group size, big or smallBOOK NOW
What you see in this trip