- Fly across the base camps of the Himalayas on helicopter, accompanied by an expert Sherpa.
- Views of Everest and the Annapurna ranges.
- Ride an elephant along Chitwan National Park.
- Visit sacred temples and historic palaces in and around Kathmandu
- Fly to the Mountain Base Camps
- Catch the glint of the first rays of the sun as they touch the fabled Mt. Everest.
- Explore Mount Everest, hover around its Base Camp
- Visit Pokhara and fly across its mountain peaks
- A memorable celebratory meal with champagne at the world’s highest resort Yeti Mountain Home in Kongde
Nepal Luxury Tour
Trip Code: HDL01
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Family Holidays, Jungle Safari, Helicopter Tour
- Max. Altitude: 5,644.5 meters/18,519 ft [Kala Pathar], Everest Base Camp
- Group Size: 2
- Trip Seasons: March - June | Sep - December
This itinerary is designed to give you a hint of what is possible. We can adjust this trip to suit your specific requirements.Inquire Now
Ask the Expert
Consult With Our Experienced Staff & We’ll Make Your Dreams Come True.
Begin with a dream or an idea. Let us take your ideas and create for you a memorable trip to the Himalayas..Call Us at :
916 298 6617
Day by Day
Day 01 KATHMANDU, NEPAL
- You land at the exotic city of Kathmandu and set out into the realm of world heritage sites around it. From our hotel, you will be taken to The Kathmandu Durbar square for a view of the famed temples and palaces of ancient Kathmandu. Overnight at Dwarika’s Hotel.
Day 02 KATHMANDU – LUKLA
- In the morning, we will transfer you to the airport where you can board your helicopter and take a flight to Taplejung. After a brief stop at Taplejung, we will head to Ramche, and then to Kanchenjunga Base Camp at 15,100 feet. This gives you a great opportunity to view the eastern Himalayas. We will then retrace our flight path and venture onwards to the snowy landscapes of Makalu Base Camp at 16,400 feet. Tonight, you will be staying at Yeti Mountain Home, at Lukla.
Day 03 LUKLA - BANDIPUR
- We start early today as we swirl around in the helicopter to visit the Everest Basecamp where we see the stunning views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho You and Nuptse among various other magnificent mountain peaks. We will head to Kongde Logde for breakfast where you can eat at a table set across the spectacular backdrop of gigantic mountain peaks. We will then proceed to Bandipur to settle in at Gaun Ghar.
Day 04 BANDIPUR - POKHARA
- Today, the helicopter will be bound for Manaslu Base Camp, a location that is an exquisite point for panoramic views of the Himalayas. At 14,800 ft., this site is upon a flat rock engulfed by clouds below and the towering Himalayas above. Afterwards, you will fly to Pokhara, a quaint serene town with natural beauty. Take a village tour, enjoy the mountainous panoramas, and spend the night at Tiger Mountain Pokhara Lodge.
Day 05 POKHARA - CHITWAN
- At 15,600 feet, Dhaulagiri Base Camp is set high in a remote corner and is hardly accessible to even avid trekkers. We take a flight in the morning to this high camp followed by a visit to the Annapurna Base Camp at 13,550 feet, for views of the Annapurna range and the glacier basin known as Annapurna Sanctuary. Later on, we will head to the Chitwan National Park and check into the Barahi National Park. In the afternoon, explore the park in search of its endangered animals including the one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tigers, elephants and antelope
Day 06 CHITWAN - DHULIKHEL
- Today you can go on a jungle safari on the back of a tamed elephant. You can also cruise down the Rapti River in a dugout canoe to spot crocodiles and birdlife. The day ends in the forest resort with dinner and a performance of the local Tharu Tribe’s Stick Dance.
Day 07 DHULIKHEL - KATHMANDU
- After breakfast you will take the helicopter to Dhulikhel. This is a Newari town about 32 kilometers east of Dhulikhel. Dhulikhel offers great views of the hills and mountains and is a magnificent place to spend a day and rise up to a beautiful sunrise the next morning. Overnight at The Dwarika’s Resort, Dhulikhel
Day 08 BHAKTAPUR - KATHMANDU
- This day we will be visiting Bhaktapur, an ancient city to the east of Kathmandu. Bhaktapur is known for its magnificent temples and ornate palace squares. We will also visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple on the banks of the Bagmati River. Pashupatinath, dedicated to Lord Shiva is one of the most venerated sites for the Hindus around the world. In the afternoon we visit the giant Buddhist Stupa of Boudhanath enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Day 09 KATHMANDU
- Kathmandu has various historical sites and interesting bazaars where you can shop for souvenirs. You can explore the exotic city of Kathmandu, its palaces and temples including the beautiful Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), the entire day. You can stroll around Kathmandu Durbar Square, lined with temples, museums and the ancient palace which is now a museum. From here, it only takes a 30 minute drive to Patan, another ancient city with amazing temple and palace complexes.
Day 10 FINAL DEPARTURE
- Today marks the end of your journey and after breakfast in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight